If you’re a plumbing business based in Sunbury, why would you pay for Google ads in Frankston?
Similarly, if you run a restaurant in Northcote, your website should focus on issues related to food lovers in that area rather than general information that may interest people everywhere.
Local area marketing is about connecting with your audience in a meaningful way. It can boost awareness, drive sales and provide deeper engagement with your community.
Local area marketing is an ideal marketing strategy for small to medium sized businesses like plumbers, medical practices and vet clinics.
We’re the experts in local area marketing in Melbourne, including the inner northwest like Footscray, North Melbourne, Maribyrnong, Moonee Ponds and Brunswick.
Let’s get hyper-local!
I can help with:
- Setting up and optimising your Google My Business account
- Getting website links from related businesses in your area
- Promoting your business in relevant online directories
- Facebook ads targeting location, age, gender and interests
- Running cross-promotion and partnerships with local businesses
- Sponsoring community events, sporting teams and local charities
- Engaging with local media such as newspapers, radio, cinema and outdoor advertising
- Running competitions
- Letterbox and direct mail campaigns.